According to a 2020 CFA Institute survey, 90% of investment professionals expect their firm’s commitment to ESG research to increase (up from 72% 2 years ago). As ESG becomes more and more important, it’s equally important that marketers understand what ESG means to their organization and their customers, how to position their organization efforts, and how to effectively utilize storytelling to share those efforts.
Join us for an interactive session with leaders in the ESG field:
- Ashley Ramsay, Director of Member Services at CFA Society, UK
- Blaine Townsend, EVP, Director Sustainable, Responsible and Impact Investing for Bailard
- Samuel Wang, Global Head of Corporate Communications & Interim Chief Marketing Officer at MSCI
During this session, they will cover topics including:
- Defining ESG for internal and external stakeholders
- Challenges in authentically talking about your organizations ESG efforts
- The next evolution of ESG
To be a part of the conversation, join us on Tuesday, May 25th at 12:00pm EDT for the opportunity to learn, ask questions, and discuss your own experiences with ESG.
Want to read up on ESG ahead of the event? Check out MSCI’s ESG Research page, CFA UK’s Research and Position Papers, and Bailard’s report: From SRI to ESG: The Origins of Socially Responsible and Sustainable Investing.