Internal communications has always been important – but many didn’t realize how vital it was until the shifts of 2020 took the world by storm, forever changing how we work and communicate with our teams.
Join a conversation about the evolution and future of internal communications led by experts:
- Ann Dykman, Former VP of Executive and Employee Communications, American Express
- Ethan McCarty, CEO, Integral
- Kathryn Reichert, Head of Internal Communications, The Federal Reserve Bank of New York
This interactive event will cover topics including:
- The evolution of internal communications over the past year
- Why the term “internal communications” is now a misnomer
- Current best practices and successful strategies
- What your internal communications team should be focused on today and in the future
To be part of the conversation, join us on March 18 at 10am EDT. Come ready to discuss your own recent experiences, challenges and strategies for keeping your teams connected, informed, and engaged.